Fier de collaborer à la "Out Campaign" - Proud participant in the "Out Campaign" - Go take a look

The Out Campaign: Scarlet Letter of Atheism

2009/10/01

Search the bible

http://www.biblegateway.com/

And if you dare, read it AS IT IS WRITTEN, not as you would LIKE IT to be written .

For example: My comments in red
Judges 15 (New King James Version)
Samson Defeats the Philistines
1 After a while, in the time of wheat harvest, it happened that Samson visited his wife with a young goat. Why the goat? And he said, “Let me go in to my wife, into her room.” But her father would not permit him to go in.
2 Her father said, “I really thought that you thoroughly hated her; therefore I gave her to your companion. Isn't this rich??? Is not her younger sister better than she? From her own father no less. Please, take her instead. I'll trade you the one you hate for a better one.
3 And Samson said to them, “This time I shall be blameless regarding the Philistines if I harm them!” So Samson is mad at his father in law and will go to the Phistines for revenge. And the the story goes on to say that he caught 300 foxes, set them on fire and let them loose in their wheat field.

I tell you, this bible reading is very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment